The resume writing services below are your very best options when you need resume help. These resume writing experts will help you figure out what aspects of your work history should be included to make your resume or CV attractive to prospective employers. The perfect resume will help you catch the attention of the HR professionals and hiring managers so you can land the job you want.
Top 5 Resume Writing Services
– TopStack Resume
TopResume is recommended on over 5,000 job sites and is the best online resume writing service for lower budgets (their services start at just $149). TopResume also offers a free software-based resume review tool that you can use even if you’re not sure you want to hire a professional resume writer. This is a rare offering from a professional resume writing company, and it can give you a sense of how much assistance you need. The tool can guide you toward which of the company’s three resume writing packages are the best fit for you.
TopResume’s Professional Growth Package is the entry-level resume package at $149. The Career Evolution Package at $219 is the next step up and also includes a cover letter and a 60-day guarantee that you’ll land more interviews. The Executive Priority Package costs $349 and includes all of the above plus a LinkedIn profile makeover.
With over 1,500 resume-writing experts helping jobseekers at TopResume, you’ll have your pick of writing pros specializing in your field or industry.
· TopResume delivers quality resumes for workers of all backgrounds, and you can try the service for free with an expert resume review.
· With over 1,500 professional resume writers specializing in over 65 industries, you’ll have your pick of resume experts ready to fine-tune all of your job hunting materials for your particular career.
· With TopResume, you also get a 60-day interview guarantee. If you don’t get twice as many interviews, the platform will rewrite your resume for free.
· Professional Growth Package (Resume): $149
· Career Evolution Package (Resume & Cover Letter): $219
· Executive Priority Package (Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile): $349
TopStack Resume has a team of well-qualified writers to ensure your one-pager is the best it can be while also being ATS-friendly to help you reach hiring managers and recruiters. TopStack Resume stands out with their unique pay-after model. When you place an order with TopStack, you don’t need to enter a credit card number or any payment information. After your resume is complete, they will send you a link to review. At that time, you pay for your order if you are satisfied. No other resume writing service offers this unique pay-after option.
TopStack Resume offers four resume writing packages, so you can choose the level of service that meets your needs. Their Basic Package comes with a professionally written resume and email communication with your resume expert. Next, the Standard Package adds a cover letter. Then, the Professional Package enhances the Standard by adding LinkedIn profile content and phone communication with your writer. Finally, the Premium Package adds up to 4 hours of career consulting.
· TopStack Resume is one of the only resume writing services to provide career consulting, too. These conversation will be tailored to your current situation, whether you’re creating a job search strategy, preparing for an interview or planning to make a career change.
· Both the Professional and the Premium packages come with a 60-day interview guarantee. If you don’t receive any interviews within 60 days of purchasing your resume (and you’ve applied to at least ten jobs during that time), TopStack Resume will provide additional career guidance and application support for free.
· Basic Package (Professional Resume): $139
· Standard Package (Professional Resume & Cover Letter): $199
· Professional Package (Professional Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile): $279
· Premium Package (Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile & Career Consulting): $649
Zipjob offers professional resume writers who optimize your resume to pass and score high in applicant tracking systems (ATS). ATS software is used by the majority of employers to automatically scan and sort resumes. With ZipJob, an expert writes your resume and scans it through an ATS to help ensure that your resume makes it to the hiring manager’s desk. ZipJob offers full resume rewrites or new resume creation services for any career. And they’re fast. You can have your resume reviewed for free within 48 hours.
The plans available through ZipJob are modestly priced. Launch, their entry-level plan, costs $139 and optimizes your resume for applicant tracking systems. Fast Track at $189 is their next tier, and it includes a cover letter and a 60-day guarantee that you’ll land more interviews within two months. Premium includes all the features of lower-priced plans, plus expedited delivery and a LinkedIn profile makeover for $299.
· Zipjob is a tech-savvy resume writing service, using the latest technology to help get jobseekers’ resumes to the top of the pile. Zipjob utilizes automated tracking systems, the same technology that employers use to screen applicants.
· Zipjob is optimized for North American companies, tweaking your resume to appeal to top US and Canadian hiring managers.
· You’ll be paired with a resume writer who specializes in your particular field or industry.
· Launch (Professional Resume): $139
· Fast Track (Professional Resume & Cover Letter): $189
· Premium (Professional Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile): $299
ResumeSpice adds spice to your resume. The company was founded by recruiters, so you’ll get a resume that exceeds the expectations of hiring managers and human resources personnel. Once you select a package, you’ll fill out a short questionnaire and schedule a phone consultation with a resume expert to discuss your experience, job search and career goals. The expert will take that information and turn around a personalized resume draft within two business days. Then, you can review the draft and request any changes before receiving the final version in PDF and Word formats.
· Internal recruiter expertise help create a great resume that hiring managers will appreciate.
· Highly-rated resource for jobseekers looking for resume writing and career coaching services.
· ResumeSpice pledges that your resume will be effective and offers a 60-day interview guarantee. If you don’t land any interviews within two months of receiving your final resume, the company will rework it for no additional cost.
· Entry-Level Resume: $449
· Professional Resume: $569
· Executive Resume: $689
· Cover Letter: $199
· LinkedIn Profile: $199
Create a standout resume in minutes with over 30 resume templates featuring custom design options for every profession and career. VisualCV is an online resume builder where you can create ATS-friendly documents with just a few clicks. VisualCV can also review or format an existing resume and guarantees you will always make the right first impression. With Visual CV, you can choose from a variety of industry-approved templates, create multiple profile versions, and track the results. You can even edit your resume on your mobile device.
· A collection of 500+ resume examples that show you how to create a professional resume, incorporate the right resume format and ensure your resume stands out to hiring managers and recruiters.
· With over 200 resume skills, you can learn how to list a specific skill on your resume.
· LinkedIn Resume Builder to convert your LinkedIn profile to a stunning PDF in 5 minutes from over 30 resume templates.
· Advanced Resume Tracking shows you when your resume has been viewed or downloaded. It’s an essential tool for keeping track of your applications and making the most of your job search.
· Entry-Level Resume (Less than 2 years of work experience): $149
· Mid-Level Resume (2-5 years of work experience): $259
· Senior-Level Resume (5-10 years of work experience): $399
· Expert-Level Resume (More than 10 years of work experience): $899