Does your child know their
Perfect Fit College?
Right College Major?
NO? Then this is for you
Innate CEO, John Hall tells you how
Help your Student Avoid
- a 6-Year Degree
- an Unfulfilling Career
- more College Debt
See how it works?
- Invite your child to take assessment
- Innate will determine career matches
- Select the right major and perfect match college
How to create a college plan you can be confident in?
High school students searching for the perfect college can be left drowning in rankings, ratings, brands, and advice. Innate provides a clear picture of your best options by focusing on the student, not the college. We use two inputs: how you’re wired from The Innate Personality Assessment and the Marketplace Career Mapping. This lets us identify specific college majors that will put you on the path to your ideal career. Then once you input your college preferences, for example, location, 4-year vs 2-year or private vs public, we create a ranked list of ‘perfect match’ colleges.
Purchase the Innate Match
Purchase and invite your child to start the Innate Match.
Full access to all our tools
- Innate Assessment
- Career and major match
- Perfect college match
- Plus scholarship match and more!
(100% money back guarantee)
The Innate Match (3-Step Process)
1. Student completes 10-minute assessment - See how your student is innately wired (97.7% reliability)
2. Explore matching careers together - Selecting careers of interest that align with your student's innate wiring is critical for long term happiness.
3. Find the perfect college and major match - So your student can thrive in a college and major that sets them up for their innately matched career path.
Learn the College Facts
- Average time to graduate is 6 years, NOT 4 years!
- Majority of students change majors multiple times
- Each extra year of college costs $18,000 - $42,000