Are you Ready to Graduate?
- Have you declared your major?
- Are you headed toward your career?
- Do you have a plan for student debt repayment?
Watch The Video and Find Out
If you are still trying to focus on finishing college, Innate can help.
- How to find the careers you will be the most happy with
- The college majors that get you into those careers
- How to graduate with less student debt
Find the Major and Career You're Meant For
Declaring a final major can be a stressful and confusing process. Innate provides a clear picture of your best options by focusing on what are the best options for the student. We use two inputs: how you’re wired from The Innate Personality Assessment and the Marketplace Career Mapping. This lets us identify specific college majors that will put you on the path to your ideal career.
Simple 3-Step Process
1. Complete a 10-minute assessment. See how you are innately wired (97.7% reliability)
2. Explore matching careers. Selecting careers of interest that align with your innate wiring is critical for long term happiness.
3. Find the perfect major match. So you can thrive in a major that sets you up for innately matched career path.
Take the Assessment
The Assessment Package gives you access to:
- The Innate Assessment
Buy Full Innate Match Package
Full access to all our tools
- The Innate Assessment Package
- Career Match
- Major Match
(100% money back guarantee)
Apply for the Scholarship
Apply for the $1000 Innate Scholarship
- For High School & College students
- Awards are given out every month
- Apply as many times as you want!
Here are some important facts about college
- Average time to graduate is 6 years, NOT 4 years!
- Majority of students change majors multiple times
- Each extra year of college costs $18,000 - $42,000